Blog Traffic - Page Views

Translate

PLEASE CLICK LIKE - Keep the Netty Mac Train Chuggin'

Saturday, March 12

MUZIK NEWZ AGO2DAY - OTIS REDDING

MUZIK NEWZ AGO2DAY - OTIS REDDING - 1968 Otis Redding posthumously receives a gold record for his single, "(Sittin' on) The Dock of the Bay It is sad that he died prior to his song going gold. I love this song! As far as Otis was concerned Dock of the Bay was far from being complete. As a matter of fact you know where he whistles? That was not supposed to be in the song. He merely whistled in the studio to check out how another verse would sound and he had the intention of writing the lyrics later. KEEPER though hey? Who doesn't know this song? Hmmmmm should I put it in the set list? I wonder how Dock of the Bay would sound NettyFIED! I now must try at the least in consideration that it I put it out there. Everything happens for a reason and now it is my responsibility to find out why on earth I would think that NettyFING Dock of the Bay would remotely be successful. lol lol Chow Mein Noodle, Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment