Blog Traffic - Page Views

Translate

PLEASE CLICK LIKE - Keep the Netty Mac Train Chuggin'

Friday, June 24

KEL STUDIOS - Kelly Gannon


Okay, peeps, you really do have to check this fellow out! Cartoonist Kelly Gannon ROCKS!! I especially dig his cartoon above.  Amazing Talent and exactly that edge you should be looking for as an Musician for unique marketing and also you may just want to give that special gift that falls within the category of UNIQUE - difficult to pull off in these times! I highly recommend that you contact Kelly to lay down a pic for yourself or for a gift OR hire for a function - Kelly is a sure hit all the way around!

Cartoonist Kelly Gannon's friendly caricatures, humorous illustrations and ramblings....found here:




I want to leave you with one of my fave songs of all time and that is - drum roll please - Johnny Nash: 'I Can See Clearly Now" I don't know what it is about this song, but it never fails me! No matter what is going down in my life I can throw this song on and the world disappears and I walk away at the end of the song with a bounce in my bum! I think I also dig the percussion and horns, the production is so unique! No matter what - I will ALWAYS see clearly looking in the face of that sun-shiny day!

 

Bob Marley does a killer version of 'I Can See Clearly Now' as well.




 I am so very proud to update the Netty Mac Train now has:  25, 397 FANS in 120 Country's 
Music Labels won't even begin to look at an Artist unless they have a Fan base of 50,000 in today's market - we are half way there - please sign up to be a Fan and share with your peeps:
CLICK HERE: SIGN UP TO BE A FAN 

Cheerz & have a HUGE day!!
Chow Mein Noodle!!!!
Netty xoxo


 Please share on Facebook & Twitter Below


1 comment:

  1. Very cool Netty!!! Love the blog...and the moniker "Netty Mac Train!!!" I've linked you from my blog as well Netty....have a fantastic Stampede!!

    ReplyDelete